Let’s Work Together to Help Manufacturers
Solve the Late Problem for Good
Like you, we spent many years working with ERP and MRP tools to try to help manufacturers get ahead of their OTD issues. Too often, even the best implementation didn’t really suit the way high-mix environments work. Now, you have a better option with the Dynamic Production Method (DPM) and our trusted Protected Flow Manufacturing™ platform.
Why Become a LillyWorks Partner?
Be at the forefront of driving change in manufacturing
Turn around at-risk client relationships by solving a tough problem
Open new conversations and sales opportunities with an exciting concept
Move through sales, onboarding, and optimization with full support
Offer prospects an easy win even before they decide on an ERP
Your Success is Our Success
The LillyWorks Partner Program offers opportunities for existing and new LillyWorks partners to
enable enhanced customer engagement capabilities.
Introduce Your Clients to the
Dynamic Production Method (DPM)
We help our partners evolve their clients beyond Scheduling and into Flow with these three principles:
Pragmatic Planning - Anticipate variability for when “stuff happens” and build in flexible time protection.
Proper Pacing - Control material entering WIP, starting jobs at the right time & reducing traffic jams.
Predictive Prioritization - Know what to work on next with our proprietary Threat Level analytics.
Provide Rapid Results with
Protected Flow Manufacturing™ (PFM)
PFM is our flagship solution to put the Dynamic Production Method into action for manufacturers.
Enablement and Support
- Access to demo environments
- Online and in-person training
- Mentoring programs
- Clear engagement guidelines
- Program discounts and services
- Opportunity registration program
- CRM license for forecasting
- Access to Partner Resource Center
- Marketing and demand generation support
- Participation in ongoing webinars and marketing events
- Access to co-branded press releases and success stories
- Sponsorship opportunities at the Protected Flow Manufacturing™ User Conference
- Opportunities with other LillyWorks Partners
- Participation in Partner Advisory Council
- Rebates and/or market development funds
LillyWorks and our partners share a mutual responsibility for success. To ensure this, LillyWorks has developed specific responsibilities for program participants, including:
- Demand generation capabilities
- Proposals and quotations preparation
- Legal facilitation
- Sales and pre-sales resources separate from support/technical
- Minimum annual revenue, booking, new customer, and/or renewal commitments
- Financial management and forecasting capabilities
- Billing and usage reporting
- Financial leverage arrangements
Enablement and Support
- Sales, presales, implementation, and support certifications
- Establishment of demo environment
- Availability of reporting